Wednesday, October 15, 2008

22 Week Baby Bump


Here's a picture of Maegen at 22 weeks.

Jay LOVES the baby belly! It's too cute! ; )

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay & Maegen,
I love the blog. Maegen, you look great! Keep posting those pictures!
We love you...Mom

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! All around, wonderful. We love you and little Tracy To-Be!! You look so cute by the way!

Anonymous said...

Why is this picture not in black and white the the actually baby pictures. That is unfair to your child. Like I said you should have given the baby a tropical background in those pictures. I love you both
-Ryan

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL mommy-to-be and very HAPPY daddy-to-be!! Thanks for sharing your blog! Love and miss you! Aunt Paula

Anonymous said...

Maegen, you look beautiful as a Mom to be! Jay, you are a glowing Dad to be! Can't wait to see you guys!
Love- Josh, Molly and Cullen

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to share this amazing time! Congratulations! Maegen you look absolutly beautiful!
-Amanda

Kimberlee said...

I'm so happy to see your blog! Maegen you are absolutely glowing. Thanks to Jay for being the reason as well. ;) We are so happy for you three. I'm with your Mom in saying keep those pictures up. Even though we live only an hour away, it's hard to see each other in person.

hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh, you all look great, and you make me nostalgic for those good ole days before an actual baby came and messed up my perfect tableau of motherhood. :)

I love my little guys, already love yours, and will be sending a package soon.

xxoo, Chauna

Anonymous said...

Hi, baby boy Tracy. How is it that you are already so cute and pefect? Your grandparents can't wait to get you in their arms and smother you with hugs and kisses....which are building up by the minute. And, little guy, you have the most delightful, doting, and loving parents! They are gonna make a terrific mom and dad--what fun you're going to have! By the way, we were so happy to be a part of the ultra-sound experience where we got to see you 'under construction.' You were waving right at us! And, not to worry, we already bought you some CU Buff stuff.
luv grandma Di and grandpa Steve

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys, where's a picture of Jay, dad-to-be? You could snap a shot in your new 'daddy bump' t-shirt.
mom of Arvada-land

Anonymous said...

It's obvious from your pictures that this will be one lucky baby! Beautiful, happy, glowing parents-to-be! What more could the little guy ask for?!?
Love, Bill and Kelly

Annessa said...

Hi Maegen
You look great--so cute, and you look so much like you mom! :) It is great to "see" you--I'm so happy for you guys! And boys are great! You will love having a boy, and I know you will be a terrific mommy! All the best to you both!
Love,
Annessa