Monday, January 19, 2009

Nursery Update

The nursery is well undery way now. We have the crib put together and have the "under the sea" graphics all set up. It is shaping up to be a very peaceful room. We'll move a couple of pieces of furniture from our room to the baby's room, so we can get some new pieces for ourselves. : )




5 comments:

Unknown said...

That nursery is adorable, especially the little octopus chair. :)

Any day now, cuz...

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your nursery!! Can't wait to see Baby Boy in there. ONE MORE WEEK approximately ;-)!! Love and miss you both! Aunt Paula

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest nursery. I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy!!

Annessa said...

Just checking in to look for news! :) I love the nursery--baby boy will feel so loved in his home!

Kimberlee said...

I'm checking in as well! I do love the room! It's a lot tougher than it looks to get it so clean and organized looking. Good job! You're ready to start holding your baby I'm sure. I can't wait to meet him. I'll keep checking in until we get some news. ;) I hope you are feeling good Maegen.....you too Jay. :) Call if you need anything....not ice cream though. We are too far south for that. No. We'd come up even for that. ;)