We all enjoyed our 2nd week at home together! We had fewer doctors visits and heel pricks this week, so that was nice. Sean is doing great and is gaining weight like a champ. He gained one pound in a week! The doctor asked if Maegen's milk was made of pure cream. ; )

Proud Grandparents

Great Grandpa Tony


2 comments:
I love him! He is a cutie pa-tu-tie! I'm so happy to hear it's all going well. You three look so happy in your photos, and not too sleep deprived. ;) Having the family help and support is a gift from above as well.
keep on smiling!
Hi, my sweet Sean....thanks for coming to spend the afternoon with me yesteray. You made my day (and don't you even worry about the little pee accident on the couch---even grandpa thought that was pretty funny.) I know your dad sure did miss you....he kept calling your mom to check on the two of you every hour or so. And, congrats on you and your mom having your first solo outing together. She sure packed along a lot of stuff for you!
I'm sending more love your way,
nonnie
Post a Comment