Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sean!

Hello all! Sorry for the long delay on the blog. It has been quite a busy few months with Maegen going back to work in January, Jay's birthday, Sean's first birthday, and even a trip to San Antonio. Not to mention that Sean was sick the entire month of January. The things he finds to put in his mouth these days!!!

January, 2010: Like I said this was our "sick month" so these are the only two non-snotty pictures we have. :)

February, 2010:

Random Family Fun:
I am ready to go! Who needs a shirt in 30 degree weather?!?! Like father like son!

Catching a ride on my dump truck.

He shoots, he scores (I guess it would work better if I let go of the ball...)

Jay's Birthday
: Happy 39th Birthday! We took Jay to the Botanical Garden in Denver. Not much to see outside but they had a nice conservatory.



Sean's First Birthday! February 22nd!
We were lucky to have so many of the people we love be here to help celebrate Sean's first birthday. It all started with Meme and Papa flying out on Friday to spend the weekend with us. On Saturday we had a great family pizza party at our house and on Sunday we hosted a party at Little Monkey Bizness for some of our friends. Wow!!! I am tired all over again just remembering the full weekend we had but it was worth it!!

Saturday Morning (2/20): Having fun with Meme and Papa. Sean even got to take them to one of his favorite places to show off - My Gym!
Zoom Zoom

More yogurt please!


What a handsome pair


Peak a boo


Showing Meme and Papa that he can crawl through the tunnel


I love to slide




Ball pits are so much fun says Sean. Ball pits are a microbiologists best test environment says mom!


I love my Meme!


Ummm...not too sure of this...someone please help


Saturday evening: Family party -

Hello everyone and thank you for coming to my party!

I am not sure I like sticky fingers...

Maybe if I turn the cake upside down...

What is this sugary, sweet flavor?!?!

My frosting beard


Can someone please get this off of my hands?

Maybe I am supposed to punch it!

I like this cake thing

We can't believe Sean is one!

All my wonderful family

So many toys, so little time

Can I play with your camera mommy?

Look at the tunnel system I got from Meme and Papa! Too cool

Uncle Ryan helping me use my slide


Sunday (2/21): Little Monkey Bizness -












Oh good, mom and dad are looking somewhere else so I can eat this crayon!

It was so much fun to be with Meme, Papa, Gam-Gam, and Grandpa! So many people that love me!!


San Antonio (2/27-3/2):
The weekend after my birthday we went to visit Grandpa and Vicki! We had such a great time and I even became friends with their dog, Jaxson!! Thanks for such a wonderful weekend.

Playing ball with my buddy Jaxson

One of my favorite places to hang out this weekend...grandpa's lap

Thanks for spending so much time with me! I love you Vicki


We couldn't resist posting this candid picture. Don't you love the look on Sean and Grandpa's faces?


Trying on my new sunglasses with grandpa.


We lucked out and were the first visitors to try the new toddler section in the San Antonio Children's Museum. We had a blast!!!


So many fun items to play with!


Taking a stroll on the River Walk. My favorite thing was watching the ducks!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

What a sweet boy. Happy Birthday, Sean!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jay & Sean!!! I Love, Love, Love the pics!! Hope we get to see you soon! Luv ya! Aunt Paula