We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a good start to 2010. We had a wonderful first Christmas with Sean. It really made our holidays so much more magical sharing it with him. :) Sean got more than just toys from Santa....he actually got his two front teeth the week of Christmas. Too cute. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the last two months:
November, 2009:Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy. Thanks Gam-Gam and Grandpa for hosting such a wonderful family meal. I tried mashed potatoes for the first time and LOVED them. I even started to "throw" a ball with grandpa.



Swim Lessons:Mommy, daddy, and I took a parent/child swim lesson at the YMCA. I really like the water.



Outings at Little Monkey Business: One of my favorite places to play is at an indoor play area called Little Monkey Business. They have all sorts of fun things to play on/with. They even have a bouncy castle. I was lucky enough to go twice in December. Once with a play group and once on mommy's birthday (yes, this is how we spent her 30th birthday). :)

My first coloring project ended with me trying to eat the crayon

This is my friend Charlie. She is not only nice but really nice to look at!!!

I am having so much fun

Playing in the infant and toddler room

Peek-a-boo daddy!

My first slide! Yipppeee

Chewing on the play equipment. I bet this is how I caught my cold. Oh well...it was worth it.
Christmas Preparations:

Picking out our Christmas tree

Starting to put up our decorations

Trying on my new Christmas PJs

The Connolly clan's annual Christmas picture. Sean really makes the group look good.

Here I am with Santa at the YMCA. Mommy laughs every time she sees the look on my face.

I got sick the week before Christmas. I enjoyed playing with the empty Vicks Vapor Rub box. Good thing I am getting new toys for Christmas!!
Christmas Eve:

Walking down the street to get breakfast. It snowed on the 23rd so we had a white Christmas and Christmas Eve.

I got to open my first present on Christmas Eve. It was a really fun toy from the Frye's. Thanks guys!

Opening a present from daddy.

Uncle Ryan gave me one of my favorite toys. It is a Retro Rocket

Look, I found Aunt Patty's glasses

I love my Aunt Erina. She makes me laugh so hard

I loved having dinner with my family. I even got to try whipped cream! Yummy

I found out that it is a tradition for Grandpa to read "The Night Before Christmas"
Christmas Day:

Look at all the presents. Here is daddy getting ready for Christmas morning. I wonder if Santa came?

Yea!! Santa brought me a basketball set. I must have been a good boy

What is this?!?! My own water bottle! Maybe now I can give mommy back hers.

I love hanging with grandpa.

Thanks for feeding me bananas grandma! You are the best

I already love cars and anything I can push

All tuckered out from the long day

Look....a truck! I can ride it AND push it. I am in heaven.

3-2-1 Blast Off!!
A Family Get Together for New Years: We invited the family over for pizza and Wii! I loved seeing all my cousins.

Playing ball with Raymond!

Showing off for the group. I love you guys!

I love my Great Grandpa
A couple other cute pictures:

I guess Daddy and Mommy could rent out the other part of my crib! I like to sleep in this one corner!!

Taking dad's money already!!!
2 comments:
Thanks for the new pictures. I love the look on Sean's face on Santa's lap! Looks like you all had a great holiday season.
Love the new pics! Sean is an absolute DOLL!! Missed you so much at Christmas. Love ya, Paula
Post a Comment