
Having fun on my tummy! This was the first day I rolled over from tummy to back by myself (7/1/09)

Going for a piggy back ride

Happy 4th of July! Spending time with grandpa. He loves me so much that he even wants to dress like me!

Watching daddy light fireworks. Good show Jay!!

Sean sure does love seeing Amber, Ray, Lily, and Carrie!

Linda and Raymond

The Tracy's hanging out 4th of July weekend.

Sean got to meet Maegen's cousin Chauna and her family for the first time. we had such a great time with everyone.

Our first trip to the zoo.

I knew exactally how this bear felt after spending a day at the zoo. We were so tired!!!

Grandma and Sean had such a good time looking at all the animals

We even took a train ride at the zoo

Look how tall I am mommy!

We love this onsie grandma and grandpa gave Sean.

The whole Connolly family looking great at a wedding.

Jay, Maegen, and Sean all dressed up and ready to dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment