Sunday, August 30, 2009

Milestones

Plenty of new milestones lately. He's learning something new every day.

First Solid Food

Hmmmm...what is that?


Very first bite of rice cereal


Okay I will try another taste


I'm a big kid now


Maybe it is not as good as I first thought


This is fun mom and dad!


What is this contraption? Where should I stick this? My mouth, my nose, so many possibilities!


Day two of rice cereal. I love you daddy


Okay, the novelty has worn off.


Do I have to?


Why are you doing this to me?

Starting to learn to crawl

Sean's first attempt at getting on his hands and knees. It looks like a push-up or a yoga pose!


Look what I can reach


Uncle Ryan showing Sean how to crawl


First Swim
First time in the pool

I love splashing

I love swimming!!! I didn't even care when I got water on my face

Drying off in my shark towel. Thanks Mimi for the awesome gift

What a great 6 month birthday celebration


6 Months Old

Look who is 6 months old. Celebrating with mom, dad, gam gam, and grandpa






Finally getting this hands and knees thing working


Some pictures in my octopus chair




No comments: