Hi everyone! We have had such a fun and eventful September. Sean is growing up so fast and within a few short weeks started crawling and pulling himself up. He is moving around FAST which forced mommy and daddy to hurry out to buy baby proofing items. It now takes Mommy forever to figure out how to get into her cabinets! I think Sean will figure out the system before she will.
Here is some of our favorite pictures this month:
All Dressed Up:Sean getting ready to go to another wedding! He is looking good in the lobster shirt and jeans that our friends from Iowa sent him. Thanks everyone!!!


I love to swim with Daddy:
First Haircut:
Carrie did such a great job cutting Sean's hair and don't you think Jay looks great in leopard print?

It tickles!

What are you going to do with that?

Enjoying his first hair cut!

Ugggg....hair doesn't taste good daddy!

All done! Don't I look handsome!
Trip to Ozark, MO:
What a good looking group!

Sean started to crawl when we were in MO! What a great birthday present for Mimi

Here is the first time Sean crawled

Look Mommy....I'm moving!

Hanging out with Mimi. I miss her already

Of course I couldn't wait to get to the coffee table!

I think my cousin Clayton is pretty cool! Thanks for the fun weekend.

Thanks for hanging out with me Ethan. I love you!

Jay loved getting the chance to play with Legos. Great work everyone!

Sean's first catch at the lake house

Wearing our CSU green! Mommy was excited that CSU beat CU!

Getting some cuddle time with Mimi by the lake

Sean loves his Uncle Todd

Thanks for carrying me Daddy! I can't wait to swim in the lake someday!!
Getting into trouble:
Didn't take much time to find the speakers when we got home! Time to baby proof!

Pulling off all the books

What can I get into next?!?!
Graduating from Mommy and Me class:

Gam Gam came for the graduation
More Solid Food Fun:
Yumm....Sweet Potatoes

Not too sure

Sweet Potato Face!

I would much rather play than eat
New Toy:
Look at my new toy

Hi Mommy!

This is so much fun!!!

Daddy makes me laugh so hard
1 comment:
Hi, guys-
I could spend hours viewing your blog...photos really capture the whimsical personality of my happy little grandson and the captions are clever and fit him to a tee! Love that you share this with us. But even better is the fact that we get to see him and shower him with hugs and kisses whenever we want. I just hope gam-gam has the energy to keep up with her little man. love, gam-gam and gampa
Post a Comment